What keeps cyber criminals away from your SAP system?
Webinar 27 January, 2021: SAP Cyber Security executive update 2021 Q1
SAP cyber security has become more prevailing, as two out of three large corporations have experienced ERP system breaches within the last two years.
According to IDC, SAP downtime will normally cost corporations between 10,000 USD and 1,000,000 USD per hour in direct and indirect costs.
Sign up to the webinar to get a better understanding of the topic and how your business can mitigate the threats in a timely manner.
1. Perspectives on SAP cyber security
2. Evolution of mission critical application cyber attacks
3. New threats to SAP Systems
4. How to prevent SAP security breaches
27 January 2021, 10.00 a.m. – 10.45 a.m.
Troels Lindgaard, Partner, 1DigitalTrust
Frederik Weidemann, Chief Technical Evangelist, Onapsis
Onapsis is the leader in the business-critical applications security market and the source of leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP® and Oracle®. 1DigitalTrust is Onapsis partner in the Nordics.
- Up to 10% loss of yearly revenue
- Up to 40% decrease in share price
- Loss of audit trail
- Loss of data reliability
- Denied access to core business processes such as sale, salary, production, and logistics
Benefits of mitigating the risks
- Stable and higher share price
- Stable revenue
- Minimize ERP downtime
- Minimize losses and emergency/clean up costs
Costs of mitigating the risks
- Avoid revenue decline for an annual cost of less than 1% of the potential revenue decline
- Avoid decrease in share price for an annual cost of less than 0.02% of the decrease in share price
- Up to 95% of the cleanup can be done automatically