Watch Executive briefing on
ERP Cyber Security
Companies invest great amounts in cyber security. But according to an international survey from IDC, every second large corporation has experienced ERP system breaches within the last 12 months.
And despite attention to patching, two out of three fear their applications have critical vulnerabilities.
Breaches and vulnerabilities can be very costly, normally somewhere between 10,000 and 1 million USD pr. hour the ERP application is down.
Watch 1DigitalTrusts Executive ERP Cyber Security briefing now and learn to mitigate the risks. Speakers are:
- Troels Lindgaard, Partner, 1DigitalTrust
- Markus Schumacher, General Manager, Europe, Onapsis
- Up to 10% loss of yearly revenue
- Up to 40% decrease in share price
- Loss of audit trail
- Loss of data reliability
- Denied access to core business processes such as sale, salary, production, and logistics
Benefits of mitigating the risks
- Stable and higher share price
- Stable revenue
- Minimize ERP downtime
- Minimize losses and emergency/clean up costs
Costs of mitigating the risks
- Avoid revenue decline for an annual cost of less than 1% of the potential revenue decline
- Avoid decrease in share price for an annual cost of less than 0.02% of the decrease in share price
- Up to 95% of the cleanup can be done automatically