Executive briefing: ERP Cyber Security
Watch 1DigitalTrusts executive briefing on ERP Cyber Security and learn to mitigate the risks.
This webinar covers
Companies invest great amounts in cyber security. But according to an international survey from IDC, every second large corporation has experienced ERP system breaches within the last 12 months.
And despite attention to patching, two out of three fear their applications have critical vulnerabilities.
Breaches and vulnerabilities can be very costly, normally somewhere between 10,000 and 1 million USD pr. hour the ERP application is down.
General Manager, Europe, Onapsis
- Up to 10% loss of yearly revenue
- Up to 40% decrease in share price
- Loss of audit trail
- Loss of data reliability
- Denied access to core business processes such as sale, salary, production, and logistics
Benefits of mitigating the risks
- Stable and higher share price
- Stable revenue
- Minimize ERP downtime
- Minimize losses and emergency/clean up costs
Costs of mitigating the risks
- Avoid revenue decline for an annual cost of less than 1% of the potential revenue decline
- Avoid decrease in share price for an annual cost of less than 0.02% of the decrease in share price
- Up to 95% of the cleanup can be done automatically
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about how 1DigitalTrust can help you secure the core of your ERP system, please contact Troels Lindgård in our form below.