SAP Data Ethics & Security
For all companies, it is essential to streamline working processes, be compliant with regulations such as GDPR, and protect data and systems against attacks and fraud.
You’ll want to do all of this to avoid business stops and losses and sustain the level of trust, you have worked so hard to build.
1DigitalTrust have helped multiple Nordic companies obtaining best practices within SAP governance, risk, and compliance.
In total, we have 75 years of experience within this area of business.
Compliance & Fraud Prevention
Compliance and fraud prevention
- Authorization concepts for Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Built in controls in SAP
- Control catalogue, descriptions, and user guides
GDPR Compliance Assessment
- Risk catalogue
- Logging / Security Information and Event Management
- Cyber security, including system settings, coding, integrations, and change management
- Standard authorization concepts
- Subject access reporting
Start your project with us
If you are interested in our services and would like additional information on SAP Data Ethics and Security, feel free to contact Troels Lindgaard via the form.