SAP Cyber Security
Businesses need the best in class security tools and resources to identify, mitigate and clean up vulnerability threats.
Critical business applications such as SAP ECC, S4HANA, SuccessFactors or other SAP Cloud solutions, are the engines that drive a company’s economy and growth. It’s critical that these applications are stable and secure against internal and external cyber threats at any time.
Your safeguard is 1DigitalTrust’s SAP Cyber Security Managed service.
- SAP landscape is monitored for cyber security threats.
- Ongoing remediation of SAP Cyber security threats.
- Deep technical SAP cyber security knowledge delivered by 1DigtialTrust.
- Higher security level in SAP – better protection of SAP.
- 1DigitalTrust to coordinate remediation activities among internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing Onapsis Platform Assess module.
- Cyber Security baseline report.
- Ongoing monitoring of security threats for SAP landscape.
- Monthly SAP Cyber security report with recommendations and status on ongoing activities.
- Monthly meeting to align and discuss SAP cyber security threats and activities.
- Coordination of remediation activities among internal and external stakeholders.
- 10 hours monthly to remediate existing and new threats.
- Monitoring system – misconfigurations, patches, vulnerabilities, authorization.
- Monitoring deployed custom code for security and quality errors.
A la carte service
- Code scan in development systems before transported to production systems.
- Lock and block SAP configuration changes.
- Identify and blocking SAP transports with security issues and errors before transported to production systems.
- Services based on Onapsis Platform Control module for Code and Transports.
- Possibility to accelerate the get clean activities as an optional service named get clean booster. Thereby reach a secure stage earlier than only using the core service hours for remediation.