Why consent and customer authentication is an integrated process for financial institutions
Are you a Marketing Manager, Digital Manager or Data Protection Officer working in the financial sector, then this webinar is for you!
This webinar covers
In this webinar you will learn how to combine customer authentication with management of consents given by customers on any platforms and channels.
Consent management and customer authentication go hand in hand but are often handled as two separated tasks in financial sector companies.
The migration from Nemid to MitID this summer makes the time right to integrate your customer authentication and consent management.
- Why is it smart to integrate authentication and consent management now?
- Consent management in banks and insurance companies
- Demo of an integrated MitID and consent management solution
- Next step: How to get started? What to consider?
- Questions & Answers
Troels is a compliance and Consent Management specialist advising several large financial companies in Denmark.
Presales - Enterprise Nordic Business, Signicat
Henrik is a presales consultant serving the financial sector, and he is dedicated to bringing business value to the digital space.
Stefan A. Sønderup
Stefan is a compliance and Consent Management solution architect advising several large companies in Europe.
Sales Director - Partners, Signicat
Jens Walbjørn is a Sales Director for Partners in the Nordics.
- With the migration from Nemid to MitID this summer, is it the right time to integrate Consent Management with your customer authentication.
- Consent Management is one of the five pillars in the General Data Protection (GDPR) Regulation.
- According to EU GDPR Article 7, the purpose of a consent is to give customers a choice and not at least control over their personal data.
- If a financial sector company wishes to process personal data for several purposes, the customer must be free to choose which specific purposes they give consent to.
- More importantly, the consent cannot be hidden away in a wider set of terms and conditions, and a single cookie consent is not enough, if a financial company is interacting with customers. This could for instance be the case, when a new customer asks for a loan or a bank shares customer data with a mortgage credit institute or pension company.
- A customer can withdraw consent at any time. It is the task of the financial company to ensure that the customer can withdraw their consent in a simple and easily accessible way.
By integrating consent management and customer authentication with eIDs such as MitID, it is possible to enable customers to have an integrated authentication and consent management process, which in turn will:
- Have a positive impact on customer trust and loyalty
- Let customers easily opt into privacy policies and consents
- Ensure that a customer only have to opt in once regardless of channel
- Provide a full overview of each customer’s consents
- Reduce your privacy administration costs and GDPR risks
Want to know more?
For further information about this webinar or solutions for customer authentication and consent management, please contact Troels Lindgård, Partner in 1DigitalTrust via the contact form or directly at +45 5363 5787
Partner i 1DigitalTrust